Canal boat cruises in and around Tameside are available for people suffering from poor mental health, any other local need, and any private charter. We operate fully crewed cruises.
Our well-being boat Hazel has been specially fitted out to make cruises comfortable and cosy for up to 12 guests. Facilities on board includes:
- A large lounge with a log burning stove
- Fully fitted self-catering kitchen, including a fridge
- Wheelchair lift and ramps
- Large bathroom/shower
- Cabins to sleep up to eight people
- Renewable electricity power
|Day trips||Wellbeing Trip||Private charter|
|2 hour cruise||£75 (£6.25 pp)||£100 (£8.33 pp)|
|1/2 day cruise||£150 (£12.50 pp)||£200 (£16.66 pp)|
|Full day cruise||£250 (£21.00 pp)||£300 (£25.00 pp)|
|Team building excercise||Wellbeing Trip||Private Charter|
|6 hours (+1hr break)||£250 (£31 pp)||£300 (£38 pp)|
|Holidays||Wellbeing Trip||Private Charter|
|2 day 1 night holiday||£500 (£83 pp for 6)||£600 (£100 pp for 6, £75 pp for 8)|
|3 day 2 night holiday||£650 (£108 pp for 6)||£800 (£133 pp for 6, £100 pp for 8)|
A limited amount of funding is available for organisations who can not afford it.
Capacity 12 on bench seating or 8 round a table (specify which when booking). There are also 2 small cabins. For overnight stays there are 6 beds with a maximum capacity of 8.
|Static hire||Wellbeing||Private hire|
Sponsored boat pull £50 per leg
We offer 5 half days training for your CCC certificate for up to 5 trainees £750 (£150 pp)
Thinking of that perfect gift for a birthday or celebration? Hazel is available for private hire. Please contact us.
Booking telephone number: 07860 944 969
We sometimes have trips such as “positioning trips” where we can accommodate guests on an individual and ad-hoc basis. Please see our bookable trips on Eventbrite.
Advantages of using Hazel
- Hazel is a butty boat and is towed and she’s therefore quiet which is conducive to relaxation.
- She has a modern kitchen and guests can cater for themselves and their own preferences.
- She has an attractive communal area with seating, books, drawing materials and board games.
- There is a radio on the boat. There are outlets for charging laptops and phones.
- She has a flush toilet and modern bathroom. ‘Accidents’ or frequent trips to the loo aren’t a problem.